We understand that leaving your cat in a cattery is a very big thing and can be a little distressing at times for owners, but please rest assured that Riverside Farm Cattery takes pride in the quality of the service, care and attention we provide. Ensuring your cats welfare is our number one concern and as a matter of course we give that extra special personal touch as standard.
We welcome viewings during opening hours to help put your mind at rest, so please don't hesitate to get in touch to arrange a viewing or if you have any questions and would like to discuss your cats' boarding.
We offer :
- Fully licenced cattery
- A quiet rural location
- Lovely peaceful and harmonious surroundings for your cat to relax in
- Safe & secure setting within private grounds
- Spacious, well-lit and warm chalets
- Heated pad under beds as standard
- A healthy, quality diet
- Care of elderly or disabled cats
- Prescription diets (provided by owner)
- Administration of medication - tablets, liquids, drops, etc.
- Plenty of love and attention for your cat
- An established small family team of friendly staff